Thursday, October 17, 2019

It's been a long, crazy day Part 3

I get to the service desk and there's an automated number machine. You tell it why you're there and it spits out a number. There's no option for "missed flight" so I picked "customer service."  I mean, the other options were like handicap access and missing bags.

So I wait. And wait. Two American guys turn up who also missed the flight. We wait. And then their number gets called. Again, WTF!?!

I look at the machine to see if I need a different number, but no one else has really moved, so I keep waiting.  We've gone from 3 reps to 2 at the desk.

It took about 50 minutes to get my turn. The lady was very nice. But it took forever! Eventually the other rep left, 
and mine said I had all my stuff, but she was waiting for a callback because there was an error in my reservation. So I go sit back down again, this time only for about 10 minutes.

No comments: