Thursday, July 24, 2008

Hotel Fiasco

First, we weren't sure when we were moving. We found out Sunday night that we would be moving during next week's excursion (the one I just got back from). So we had to pack up for the trip and pack all our other stuff so that on Wednesday morning (the day we return) it could get moved to the hotel. So we found that out on Sunday-week before our trip that left on Monday. Well, the day after we found that out, we got a text message saying that since we had made friends, we could choose our roommates for the next hotel, and to come by in the next hour and a half and write them down. All the girls freaked! I even freaked! We had to choose roommates ASAP, for our next hotel, where we would be 4 girls in a 2 bed, 2 bath suite. My big problem was that I was sick for so long I didn't really go out and socialize, so I couldn't find anyone to room with. I like most people on the trip but there are 1 or 2 I'd prefer not to room with. Luckily, when I went by to drop something off, there was a room with only 3 girls, and I liked all of them, so I signed on with them. My roommate will be by same roommate from DC.

No comments: