Thursday, June 19, 2008

Atlanta to Washington, DC

12:45 pm (Eastern time)
The flight from Fayetteville to Atlanta wasn't bad at all. I haven't flown Delta in probably decades, and they were actually good. The flight attendant was nice. She offered me a choice of peanuts/cookies/crackers, and since I flew in the middle of the week, the seat next to me was empty. Even the Atlanta airport wasn't bad. We arrived early, and I grabbed lunch at Chick-fil-a. And you gotta love a town that only offers one type of tea – sweet! (So much for staying off of sugar.) Currently I'm on the flight to DC. Still Delta, still not bad. Same snack choice, but they also have alcohol. The seats are different but they aren't any larger. Maybe a bit longer, where your legs hit. And I got my window seat on both legs of the trip. I'm also growing fond of my neck pillow. I've never used one before, but I do like to relax and it's good for leaning against the bulkhead too. They also have real tea on the plane. I asked them what kind of tea they had, figuring it was Nestea in a can, and they came up with hot water and a tea bag. It takes so little to make me happy....and tea will do it. Luckily, I'm going to a tea-drinking part of the world!

No comments: