Friday, June 27, 2008

Oman Air Rocks!!!

Okay, so our plane leaves at 3:30 pm and arrives in Salalah at 4:45 pm. What would normally happen on an airplane? I'm pretty sure they would not feed you dinner! Yes, dinner! I had lamb and potatoes in some kind of tomato-ish sauce over pasta. The meal included a salad (cucumber, bell pepper, tomato, feta), half a slice of pita bread (I guess I should go back to calling it Arab bread), and some kind of dessert. It was pudding-ish (tapioca-ish) with coconut shavings on top. I didn't really like it. The water was pre-packaged courtesy of tanufwater.com of Oman.

Also, the soda cans over here still have pop-tops, and I think they're made with sugar, not high fructose corn syrup. Frank: I regret to inform you that I have eaten lamb almost every day. In fact, I think I have eaten it every day. Ummmm.....lamb......

No comments: