Friday, June 20, 2008

Must..blog..before..lose...wifi...

The hotel wifi sucks. Really, it sucks. I couldn't even get it on the 2nd floor earlier today. We had orientation all day, till now. Learned a few things, learned some old things, wondered if it would ever end, the usual stuff. Did get some interesting info though. One of our speakers said she'd been checking the weather this morning. In Nizwa (northern interior) it was 109 degrees. In Muscat (northeast coast) it was 99 degrees. In Salalah, it was 84 degrees. I may be cooler than Fayetteville! Not much else to report right now. I'm tired, so I'm going to take a break. And I'm not sure if I want to pay for another night of wifi, so you may not hear from me for a while. We leave tomorrow evening, and it will take pretty much a day to get there. If I go out tomorrow and find a hotspot I'll update, otherwise, I'll see you in Oman!

No comments: